- Law Building. M. U.
- 1863/1883 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years; contained chapel until 1873 and library until 1883. Addition built in 1893 included tower. On verso: Views of Michigan University. Ann Arbor
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Handwritten on mount
- Scan Source
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:38
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio