- Law Building
- 18820325 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Haven Hall original building 1863-1893. no. 194
- Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years; contained chapel until 1873 and library until 1883. Addition built in 1893 included tower. Several people on steps. On verso: Laura Ann Woodin. LLB. 1882. Sent by Laura Woodin LeValley's daughter -- Florence LeValley Widermann [?} Class of 1910.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 x 4 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:37
26773 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio