- Randall Physics Laboratory
- 1930/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- Ivory Photo (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Albert Kahn, architect. Built 1924. East University on site of old medical building which was razed in 1914. Also called New Physics and East Physics. Photographer's stamp on verso.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Harrison M. Randall Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:30
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio