- Randall Physics Laboratory
- 1930/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Albert Kahn, architect. Built 1924. East University on site of old medical building which was razed in 1914. Also called New Physics and East Physics.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Harrison M. Randall Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:29
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Physics items: 31, owner: aprille