- Excavation for new Physical Science Building [Randall Physics Laboratory]
- 1923/1924 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Albert Kahn, architect. Built 1924. East University on site of old medical building which was razed in 1914. Also called New Physics and East Physics.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Harrison M. Randall Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Excavations--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:28
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.