- General Library
- 1930/1950 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library. Exteriors. no. 190
- Photographer / Artist
- Scheidewind, R.
- Albert Kahn, architect. In 1918 the old library was demolished and a new front (north facade) was attached to the 1893 stacks and the stacks built in 1916-1917. This was referred to as the (New) General Library until the south stack addition was built in 1967-1970, when the entire library building was named the Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Friezes (Ornamental bands)--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Lampposts--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:04
26773 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.