- University Library [new]
- 1920/1925 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Albert Kahn, architect. In 1918 the old library was demolished and a new front (north facade) was attached to the 1893 stacks and the stacks built in 1916-1917. This was referred to as the (New) General Library until the south stack addition was built in 1967-1970, when the entire library building was named the Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Diagonal (University of Michigan)
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Friezes (Ornamental bands)--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 sepia tone b&w print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:57
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.