- UM Library of General Library]
- 1919 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Front (north) of General LIbrary. Albert Kahn, architect. Selden Breck contractors built stacks 1916-1918. Construction of General Library Building authorized June 1916. Two stacks built at right angles to 1898 stacks, which were retained. In 1918 Old Library was demolished and front (north side) of General Library begun. Completed in 1920.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Progress photographs
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:25
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- MLibrary items: 20, owner: raughley lkarels neelands