- Prof's House [Engineering]
- 1891/1904 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Originally one of four buildings on campus. Used as professor's house 1840-1877 (S. University where Clements Library stands). Used as Dental College 1877-1891; wing added on East 1891. In 1891, building enlarged to north and third story added. Entrance changed to West facade. Used by Engineering until 1922 when it was removed. After 1904, it was called the Old Engineering Building. Male person in image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Old Engineering Building (University of Michigan)
- Dental College (University of Michigan)
- Professor's House (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 sepia tone mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:11
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune