- Old Engineering Bldg.
- 1919 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- George R. Swain (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Originally one of four buildings on campus. Used as professor's house 1840-1877 (S. University where Clements Library stands). Used as Dental College 1877-1891; wing added on East 1891. In 1891, building enlarged to north and third story added. Entrance changed to West facade. Used by Engineering until 1922 when it was removed. After 1904, it was called the Old Engineering Building. Stamp on verso: G.R. Swain, 713 East University Ave., Ann Arbor, Mich.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Old Engineering Building (University of Michigan)
- Dental College (University of Michigan)
- Professor's House (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Photographer's log
- Scan Source
- 9 x 7 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:59
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio