- Natural Science Bldg. (from Hill Auditorium)
- 1915/1925 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Albert Kahn, architect. Irwin & Leighton, contractors. Construction 1914-1915. Building named for Edward H. Kraus.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Natural Science Building (University of Michigan)
- Lampposts--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Brickwork--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 sepia tone print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:50
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio