- Natural Science
- 1918/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Southeast corner of building. Albert Kahn, architect. Irwin & Leighton, contractors. Construction 1914-1915. Building named for Edward H. Kraus.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Natural Science Building (University of Michigan)
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Flagpoles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Greenhouses--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Monuments & memorials--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:47
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio