- M. U. Economics Bldg.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Economics Building. 1901-1956 (Pharmacology, northwest wing). no. 175
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Built in 1856. First chemical laboratory at a state university. Building served medical students and others as both laboratory and classroom. Situated just west and south of the original medical building. Additions made to the one-story building in 1861, 1866, 1868, 1874. In 1880 a two-story addition was added with subsequent additions in 1889 and 1901. Became Economics Building in 1908. On verso: M.U. Information Services. Econ 3. April 1952.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan--Students--1951-1960
- Economics Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 7 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:26
26257 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio