- Dental Building and Burton Memorial Tower
- 1925/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Built 1908. Donaldson & Meier, architects. Facing North University; addition to northside (rear) 1923. Removed 1969.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Dental Building (University of Michigan)
- Burton Tower (University of Michigan)
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:53
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio