- Woodward Avenue on a rainy night, Detroit, Mich.
- 1920/1930 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Wolff family photograph collection.
- Collection Creator
- Wolff family (Livonia and Plymouth, Mich.)
- Includes Woodward Arcade, Hippodrome and Majestic Theatre
- Detroit (Mich.)
- Woodward Avenue (Detroit, Mich.)
- City & town life--Michigan--Detroit
- Lights, neon
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 1/2 x 3 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:08:26
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com
- Add to Portfolio