- University Boat. Scene on the Huron River
- 1878/1879 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Dept. of Physical Education for Women (University of Michigan) records, 1878-1972
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Dept. of Physical Education for Women
- Photographer / Artist
- Jenney, J.A.
- On verso: Ladies's Crew: Miss Banker, '78 - Carrie Julia '82?; Miss Bennison, '78, stroke - Cora Agnes; Miss Chandler, '78 - Eva; Miss Blood, '79 - Maria Lavina; Miss Colby, '79 - June Rose, '78; Miss Barry, '79 - Nunnie '78; On mat: Photographed by J.A. Jenney.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Aerial views
- University of Michigan--Sports
- Huron River (Oakland County--Monroe County, Mich.)
- Boats--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:09:02
6144 images/descriptions are openly available.