- Junior Girls Play 1914
- Collection Title
- Alumnae Council (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Alumnae Council.
- On verso: Alice Lloyd - later Dean of Women, had leading man's part. Catherine Reighard - other male lead - was Pres. of the Women's League. Dorothy Roehm - leading female role, was the 1915 class Sec'y. Nona Fogerty - pirate with black eye patch - AA girl - later of Fogerty Hat Shop, Liberty St. Abigail Shay Bassett - AA, an active and loyal alumnae, who donated this picture (A.B. '15, A.B.L.S. '28). Prof. Kenyon was the play producer and director. No men were ever allowed to see these plays!
- Lloyd, Alice Crocker, 1893-1950
- University of Michigan. Junior Girls' Play
- University of Michigan--Students--Social life and customs--1911-1920
- Women--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Theatrical productions--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/4 x 7 1/2 sepia tone photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:08:46
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- MITW items: 54, owner: emstout