- First three coeds to study naval architecture. Darien Pinney, Judy Robinson & Susan Ott
- Collection Title
- Alumni Association (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Alumni Association.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Women in University
- Caption in Michigan Alumnus: These three comely coeds are now known as "tradition topplers" on the Michigan campus. They are the first to study naval architecture, a course for years taken only by males. Left to right are: Darien Pinney, Judy Robinson, and Susan Ott.
- University of Michigan. Dept. of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Women college students--Michigan--Ann Arbor.
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:12:29
26773 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune