- A planting plan for the gardens of E.F. Simms, Esq.
- Collection Title
- Jens Jensen drawings and papers
- Collection Creator
- Jensen, Jens, 1860-1951.
- Red, black ink on linen; location, types of plantings; gardens, pools, footpaths; notes; signed; 128 x 104 cm.; Scale: 1" = 20' [from photographic copy by Lance Burgharrdt]
- Landscape architecture--Kentucky--Paris
- Natural landscaping
- Landscape architectural drawings;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:42:40
26257 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio