- Interior medical school
- 1893 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Medical School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Medical School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Gibson Photos, 1893 (2)
- Photographer / Artist
- Gibson, J. Jefferson
- Instructor in histology, probably Carl Huber, and students using the microscopes purchased by [Charles] Stowell. Histology was variously associated with pathology, physiology, and anatomy. (source: Not Just Any Medical School by Horace W. Davenport).
- Huber, Gotthelf Carl, 1865-1934
- University of Michigan--Students--1891-1900
- University of Michigan--Classes
- University of Michigan--Faculty
- Medical education--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Classrooms--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Medical students--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 1/4 x 9 1/4 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:04:48
26257 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Gibson Photos items: 109, owner: gkinney