- The Gymnasium [Barbour Gymnasium] 1897
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Barbour Gymnasium. no. 141
- John Scott, architect. There is a discrepancy in building date. Sources cite both 1902 and 1896. From west showing Women's Building west facade of Barbour gym (behind) and Waterman gym to south. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Caption on image
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:44
27319 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio