- Barbour Gymnasium
- 1904/1916 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- John Scott, architect. There is a discrepancy in building date. Sources cite both 1902 and 1896. From west, showing women's building, gym beyond, Waterman gym to south. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 3 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:43
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio