- Barbour gym [gymnasium]
- 1900/1910 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Barbour Gymnasium. no. 141
- John Scott, architect. There is a discrepancy in building date. Sources cite both 1902 and 1896. There is a discrepancy in building date. Sources cite both 1902 and 1896. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 x 9 1/2 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:41
27319 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio