- Angell Hall
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- George R. Swain (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Albert Kahn, architect. Building completed 1924. Named James Burrill Angell Hall. Sometimes called Literary College. Interior ceiling decorations: Di Lorenzo Studios, N.Y. On verso: G.R. Swain, 713 East University Ave., Ann Arbor, Mich.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Angell Hall (University of Michigan)
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4 x 5 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:35
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Ann Arbor items: 109, owner: kimmich