- "Arts" sculpture on base of front facade flanking steps
- 1950/1960 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Albert Kahn, architect. Building completed 1924. Named James Burrill Angell Hall. Sometimes called Literary College. Interior ceiling decorations: Di Lorenzo Studios, N.Y. On verso: University of Michigan News Service
- Angell Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Sculpture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:09:19
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio