- Anatomical Laboratory
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- G.W. Lloyd, architect. Authorized in 1887; completed 1889; torn down ca. 1904. Building stood on East University,south of original medical building, approximately at north end of West Hall.
- Anatomical Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 1/4 x 6 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:35:44
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- BldmedMich14 items: 10, owner: annepz