- Anatomical Laboratory
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Anatomical Laboratory. no. 139
- Photographer / Artist
- William Adams Lewis, 1872-1942?
- G.W. Lloyd, architect. Authorized in 1887; completed 1889; torn down ca. 1904. Building stood on East University south of original medical building, approximately at north end of West Hall.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Anatomical Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Utility poles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:09:40
26773 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio