- Old Homeopathic Bldg. [Building]
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Originally West Professor's house on North University. Became Homeopathic Hospital. Wing added in rear of building in 1879. School of Dentistry 1875-1877. Psychological Lab 1903-1914. Building razed in 1914. On verso: Homeopathic Med. [Medical] School; Old Homeopathic Bldg.
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Psychological Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Medical School
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 1/2 x 6 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:37
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.