- Old Homeopathic Bldg. [Building]
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Originally West Professor's house on North University. Became Homeopathic Hospital. Wing added in rear of building in 1879. School of Dentistry 1875-1877. Psychological Lab 1903-1914. Building razed in 1914. On verso: Homeopathic Med. [Medical] School; Old Homeopathic Bldg.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Psychological Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Medical School
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 1/2 x 6 b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:37
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Medical School Buildings and Campus Plans items: 19, owner: hobo