- Homeopathic Hospital
- 1879/1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Psychological Laboratory. no. 267
- Originally West Professor's house on North University. Became Homeopathic Hospital. Wing added in rear of building in 1879. School of Dentistry 1875-1877. Psychological Lab 1903-1914. Building razed in 1914. On verso: West Professor's House on North Univ.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Medical School
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 11 1.2 x 7 1/2 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:38:21
27847 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio