- North Hall
- 1940/1950 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Formerly Homeopathic Hospital. Given over to Reserve Officers' Training Corps (R.O.T.C.) in 1940. On verso: Hodge Med Illustration. Old Homeopathic Hospital and Health Service.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- North Hall (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:35:39
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio