- Mimes Theater
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- George R. Swain (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Originally built 1912 as an addition to old Union Bldg. (former Cooley House). Moved somewhat north in 1916 and called Union Playhouse. In 1930 leased by UM for Speech Lab; demolished 1948. On verso: G.R. Swain, 713 East University Ave., Ann Arbor, Mich.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Mimes Theater Building (University of Michigan)
- Theaters--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:35:37
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Theaters, Ann Arbor MI items: 8, owner: emv