- Dexter (Mich.) businesses and residences, ca. 1874
- Collection Title
- Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Top: Res. of Bernard Keenan, Sec. 14 Northfield Tp. Mich. Bottom left: Frederick Jaeger, City Bakery ... Dexter, Mich. Bottom Center: Res of the Hon. C.S. Gregory, Dexter, Mich. and Evarts & Co. Propirs. of Dexter & Scio Mills ... Dexter, Mich. Bottom right: Res. and store of W.F. Schlanderer ... Dexter, Mich. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
- Keenan, Bernard
- Jaeger, Frederick
- Schlanderer, William F.
- Gregory, Charles S.
- Evarts & Co. (Dexter, Mich.)
- Dexter (Mich.)
- Stores & shops--Michigan--Dexter
- Domestic animals--Michigan--Dexter
- General stores--Michigan--Dexter
- Carriages & coaches--Michigan--Dexter
- Horses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Engravings; Engravings;
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:02:17
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio