- UM Women's Basketball, 1937
- Collection Title
- Dept. of Physical Education for Women (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Dept. of Physical Education for Women.
- John Scott, architect. There is a discrepancy in building date. Sources cite both 1902 and 1896. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Basketball--Women
- University of Michigan--Sports
- Physical education--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Game action;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- Photo CD scan from copy slide
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:39:44
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- MCRI Mailing items: 21, owner: katheter