- Students crossing State St. in front of Michigan Union. Taken for the Michigan Alumnus, April, 1947
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- On negative sleeve: A suggestion of warmer days ahead for winter-weary Michiganders is contained in this early spring picture, taken from the Michigan Union looking across to Alumni Memorial Hall just as students leave classes at the noon hour
- University of Michigan--Campus
- University of Michigan--Students--1941-1950
- State Street (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- negative sleeve
- Scan Source
- original 4x5 b/w negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:40:50
26257 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License