- Students at University of Michigan do research in the electrical engineering laboratory in the College of Engineering
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Shown recording data are, left to right, John P. Vajda, Milwaukee WI, and James A. Lovell, Grand Rapids, MI. graduate students in electrical engineering.
- Lovell, James A.
- Vajda, John P.
- University of Michigan. Dept. of Electrical Engineering
- University of Michigan--Students--1941-1950
- Electric engineering
- Laboratories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Scientific equipment
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- negative sleeve
- Scan Source
- original 4x5 b/w negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:39:55
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune