- First Engineering Building at University of Michigan
- 1882 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Mortimer E. Cooley Papers
- Collection Creator
- Cooley, Mortimer E. (Mortimer Elwyn), 1855-1944.
- Original is restored copy photo of stereograph in same folder. On verso of stereograph: Engineering Shops; 1882; Spring; Built in Winter 1881-82; First Class; 2nd semester.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- East Engineering Building (University of Michigan)
- Handicapped persons--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:51:17
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio