- Professors' Houses. North University Ave. East Residence
- 1877/1891 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Built 1840. Professors' Houses (East Residence) 1840-1868. University Hospital 1868-1891. Additions in 1877 and after in the form of two parallel wings built out from back of house and several additions onto them. Dental College 1891-1908. Building removed 1908. Replaced by new Chemistry Building 1910On verso in two hands: (1) Looking at 2 prof. houses at this time both converted into a) Univ. Hosp. & b) Homeo. [Homeopathic] School (2) R.C. Smith.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. University Hospital
- University of Michigan--Campus
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 5 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:15:55
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio