- University Hall before 1898
- 1872/1898 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Edward S. Jenison, architect. Also called the Main Building; demolished 1950. On verso: Photo by Jenny, J.A.?
- University Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Fences--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:50:53
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio