Background and Physical Properties
- 7.5 x 10 cm
- Conservation Status
- damaged on the right side
- IInd century/IIIrd century A.D. (February 17/18)
- Dionysias, Themistou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Soknopaiou Nesos, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- 31-II203E-P (8)
- unknown customs official
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Customshouse Receipt
- Receipt for payment of the 3 % customs duty
- Subject Headings
- Measures and weights, Ancient.
- Farm produce--Transportation--Egypt.
- Receipts (Acknowledgments)--Egypt.
- Paid through the gate-house of Dionysias, the 3 % (customs duty), by Herakles, exporting to the north three camels of bitter vetch, and two camels (and) one foal of dates, and on one foal three metretai of olive oil. Year 16, on the twenty-third of Mecheir, 23. Without seal.
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PCustoms Sijpesteijn PJ 1987 470 Pl. XV Sijpesteijn PJ, PCustoms, 470, 1987, Pl. XV
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)