Access to the full image is restricted.
- 35mm slide: 1786
- World Region
- North America
- Southeast US and Eastern Woodlands
- United States
- Artifacts of the "Intrusive mound culture"
- Image Categories
- Artifact Function: Agriculture and Subsistence: Hunting Object
- Artifact Function: Dress and Personal Adornment: Toiletries
- Artifact Function: Religion or Ritual
- Artifact Function: Stone Tools and Tool Production: Chipped Stone
- Artifact Material: Animal Materials
- Artifact Material: Stone
- Text/Graphic/Model: Artifact Illustration
- Source Type Detail
- Book Citation: "Outline of Cultures in the Ohio Region," by Richard G. Morgan; Fig. 34. In: Archaeology of Eastern United States. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1952.
- Add to Portfolio