Access to the full image is restricted.
- 35mm slide: 1784
- World Region
- North America
- Southeast US and Eastern Woodlands
- United States
- Representative traits of the middle woodland period: Middle Atlantic states.
- Image Categories
- Artifact Function: Container
- Artifact Function: Religion or Ritual
- Artifact Function: Stone Tools and Tool Production: Chipped Stone
- Artifact Material: Ceramic
- Artifact Material: Stone
- Text/Graphic/Model: Artifact Illustration
- Text/Graphic/Model: Building plan/elevation
- Source Type Detail
- Book Citation: "Archaeological Chronology of the Middle Atlantic States," by Karl Schmitt; Fig. 22. In: Archaeology of Eastern United States, edited by James B. Griffin. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1952.
- Add to Portfolio