- “Spoils of the Temple in Jerusalem,” relief panel from inner facing of the Arch of Titus, Rome, 81 A.D.
- Main Entry
- Roman Empire
- Location 1
- Location 2
- Textbook Concordance
- Adams 2: 9.24; Adams AAT: 8.41; Gardner 10: 7-44; Gardner 11: 10-38; Hartt 4: 9-37; H&F 4: 5.63; Janson 5: 275; Janson 5 R: 271; Stokstad: 6-41; Stokstad R: 6-41; Stokstad 2: 6-38; W&S 3: 3-98
- Photo Date
2296 images/descriptions are openly available.
AICT certifies that the image copies provided hereunder, the originals being the copyrighted intellectual property of art historian and photographer Allan T. Kohl (unless otherwise credited), are licensed for non-profit use as set forth below, and that the art and architectural works documented are, to the best of its knowledge, within the public domain.
[more about AICT licensing...]
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Adam Johnson Art History 322 Formal Analysis Portfolio items: 8, owner: adamtj
- Arth 322: Formal Analysis Arch of Titus Portfolio items: 7, owner: csparks
- ARTH 322_List 4 items: 284, owner: rparker